I am trying to improve my blog posts, so I have been researching online. Now, I am going to apply what I learned. In this post, I am going to share Five attractive caricature ideas that you can use if you’re an artist or someone who’s looking for ideas for gifts.
- Birthday Caricature. I regularly draw caricatures as gifts for birthdays. The example below was done on paper. My friend in Australia commissioned me to create the caricature drawing.
- Graduation Caricature. We all have some relative or friend that is graduating or studying. It’s always nice to give them something to remind them of their graduation.
- Social Media Avatars or Profile Picture. It’s always fun to mixed things up and change your profile photo to a cartoon version of yourself. I still have some friends who use the caricature I did for them as their social media profile photo.
- Best Friend Caricature. Do you have a Best Friend? Of course! We all do. How about giving that someone, something to celebrate the friendship with?
- Caricature in the Car. If you know of someone who loves cars, it’s nice to give them a custom caricature gift with them and their automobile. It always bring them joy to see it displayed somewhere in their living space.
So how about it? Do you like this post? If you need a similar cartoon commission feel free to contact me.